Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Today is for Etsy

It's been a year.  I did re-do the photos on WholesaleCrafts.com and still had a fairly slow year.  Orders are definitely picking up now as stores realize that people are still shopping.  I like wholesale, having a line of dependable designs, but I must admit that I am not being as creative as I would like, not coming up with new ideas and new work.

I have resisted the idea of a retail website.  But in exploring Etsy, I find that it could not only be good for sales, but good for my creativity.  I see inspiration to create one-of-a-kind pieces, exploring what people like, what I like to make without venturing back into the world of craft fairs.

So today is about taking photos and figuring out how I go about listing on Etsy.  I'll be back to tell you how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...